Friday, January 22, 2010

review : my beauty diary - bulgarian white rose mask

When I bought the My Beauty Diary One Week Package, I didn't think I would use it up in a week at that time. But inspiration struck me after using that first mask and I decided to use the entire box in seven days. I am now in day six and I must say my skin is looking better since. I don't know if it's because I'm a lot more vigilant with taking care of my skin or whether all this masking had helped.

Description (from Sasa) :
My beauty Diary Bulgarian White Rose Mask realizes translucent and white skin. It is ideal for all skin types, especially dull skin.

Perform translucent and white skin: containing Bulgarian White Rose hydrosol, it soothes and hydrates skin. Blended with licorice and kiwi essence, it whitens and nourishes skin, for bright, fine, translucent and white skin.

Leave skin watery and soft: natural hydrating ingredients including aloe, cucumber, seaweed and botanic collagen, instantly hydrate and energize skin, keeping skin watery and youthful.

Amazing Nanospheres Technology: Structured with plenty of tiny holes, it enhances absorption of nourishment, leaving skin moisturized.

Verdict :
Let me start by saying I am absolutely delighted by the scent of this mask. It smells of rose water, which is one of my most favourite type of floral scents because it's so soothing. As with most sheet masks, it goes on wet and cool and the essence absorbs quickly. I left it on for nearly 45 minutes and thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing fragrance wafting around me. Upon removal of the mask, I noticed my face appeared brighter than before. Maybe my eyes were deceiving me but it seemed to work better in the "whitening" department compared to the Japanese Cherry Blossom mask. Or maybe my skin is getting fairer from all the masking I've been doing. Or maybe it's just my imagination. I don't know and I don't care because I love this mask. I am definitely getting a full box the next time I visit Guardian Pharmacy.

Ingredient List :
Purified Water, Vegetal Collagen, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Algae, Propylene Glycol, Aloe, Licorice, Kiwi, Arnica, Pineapple, Bulgarian Rose Water, Cucumber, Hyaluronic Acid , Nanospheres, Bio-Active Silanols, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine , Tween 20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Perfume

Availability :
The Bulgarian White Rose mask came in a One Week Package box consisting of seven different "flavours", one mask for each day. It is sold at Guardian Pharmacy and I bought mine for RM34.88, so each mask works out to be approximately RM5.

Overall :
♥ ♥ ... Completely in love!