Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OPI The Muppets Nail Lacquer in Warm & Fozzie

[image source : O.P.I.]

I have previously posted about O.P.I.'s Designer... De Better! that was released in the new The Muppets range. Doesn't the the collection look absolutely fabulous? I was initially attracted to the glitter polishes but I knew I wouldn't wear them often and instead picked up the two foil colours from the lot. When I tested them out at the nail salon, it was love at first swatch.

* close-up *

Warm & Fozzie is a bronze shade with flecks of golden copper-pink micro-shimmer. Depending on the light, it can come across as a metallic rose-brown or a golden-bronze. I absolutely love this shade and think it's very unique. The formula is wonderful, it goes on smoothly and provides good coverage with just 2 to 3 coats.


It's such a lovely autumnal shade and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (just like its namesake). I went to a nail salon to get a pedicure and have worn Warm & Fozzie on my toes for more than two weeks without issues. But based on experience, nail polishes do last longer on toes and it will start showing some minimal tip wear after 4 to 5 days on fingers.

* colours shift in different angles *

* with and without flash *

I can frankly say that I'm a huge fan of O.P.I. and their nail polishes are really good quality. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer is sold at a regular retail price of RM59 at most nail salons and Shins. You can get them at cheaper prices from these online e-tailers at Nail Fiesta and Slammin' Tips'n'Toes. I have ordered from both before and their service is reliable and recommended.