Friday, December 2, 2011

Feeling Blue For Audrey by China Glaze

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I will talk about one of my new favourite subjects... nail polish! About a week ago, my order from Nail Fiesta arrived at my doorstep and you can just imagine my excitement because one of the colours I got is the very popular China Glaze For Audrey. This shade was released back in 2007 in the Something Blue collection and For Audrey is still a much coveted nail polish today.


For Audrey is a Tiffany-inspired blue creme polish that looks a tad bit aqua to me. It is such a pretty colour and so cheerful and bright too! The formula is a little thick but it still flows smoothly. It is very pigmented and is completely opaque with two coats. I think you can even get away with just one coat.


The nail polish did bubble slightly on a few fingers but is not completely disastrous. Because of that, the dry-down feels slightly bumpy. I also experienced some minimal tip wear after a day but I probably wasn't being careful.


If you get a chance to try For Audrey, I'd still recommend it simply because it's a unique shade and is a lovely tribute to the wonderful Audrey Hepburn. Granted I had some slight problems applying this polish but it looks nice all the same. I got my bottle of China Glaze from Nail Fiesta for RM29.

ps - Can you believe it's December already? Are you getting ready for the year end celebrations yet?