Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fotd : first look of the day

I am usually very hesitant about having my photo taken as I'd rather be behind the camera than in front of it. And I tend to look rather dorky when taking self portraits. However, I have been reading so many beauty blogs recently and truly admire the gorgeous ladies who share their "looks" that I decided to take the leap and do my own Face of the Day and Eye of the Day although they are rather amateurish in comparison.





 

Eyes :
- T'estimo Eye Bright Up Base (shimmery yellow)
- Majolica Majorca Majolook palette in GR750
- Definite Cosmetics Twisting Blast Mascara in Black
- Shu Uemura Automatic Eyebrow Liner in Seal Brown


Face and Lips :
- Definite Cosmetics Raining Desert Two Way Foundation in Warm Fair
- Bloom Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Jasmine


* in daylight *

I don't normally use blush because my cheeks are naturally flushed most of the time. They are more red cheeked than rosy cheeked, if you catch my drift. Anyway, that's all I had time for this morning. I hope to do more looks in the future and will be playing with more makeup :-)