Friday, January 27, 2012

Nails of the Day ~ Zoya Jana Nail Polish



I went a little crazy recently and ordered a bunch of Zoya polishes. One of the colours I picked out was Jana from the Fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors Collection. Jana falls in the "Smoke" part of the collection and is a dusty, greyish-purple coloured cream. It is a little difficult to capture the actual colour on camera and in my photographs, Jana looks a bit more grey-ish beige (griege) but in some lighting, in does show more purple.


It has a wonderful glossy finish on its own and I did not need to add a topcoat (as photographed). The polish applies smoothly with decent drying time. It is completely opaque with two coats. I absolutely love the Zoya formula and consistency. Their polishes are so lovely to use! I started experiencing slight tip wear after two days but that's because I didn't use a topcoat.


Zoya nail polish retails at RM33 on Nail Fiesta but stocks are limited. I have no clue where else they sell Zoya locally and even if a nail salon uses the brand, the polishes may not be for sale.

What have you been wearing on your nails lately and have you tried Zoya before?