Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sephora KL and A Mini Haul

Today was a pretty good day. I met and made a couple of new friends and checked out Sephora after a lovely dim sum lunch at Xin Cuisine in Concorde Hotel. I have not stepped into Sephora since opening day and have been reading a few mixed reviews about the branch at Starhill.

Can you believe I did not realise it was right across Pavilion all this while?

The store is not as big as I'd thought. You can take in the whole room at one glance but they do carry quite a lot of brands and have a huge range of Sephora's in-house products too.

Dr. Hauschka

Korres (limited items though)

Clarisonic (regular set only, they do not have Mia)

Sephora cosmetics

Too Faced

Soap & Glory

Urban Decay (primer "bar")

I was quite disciplined this time and only returned home with two items :-)