Saturday, March 13, 2010

mini haul from loving minerals

Since trying out the Loving Minerals Handy Kabuki, which was my first synthetic face brush, I was really liking how soft the bristles were and how lovely they felt on my face. In fact, I was so impressed with it that I ordered a few more synthetic brushes from LovingMinerals.com for my new-found mineral makeup application.
I received the goodies within two days and must say I am really pleased with their service as they kept me updated on the order and delivery status. They had also included a couple of makeup samples and a 5% discount code. I am going to place another order quite soon because they carry a number of wonderful products, not just from Lumiere Cosmetics but a few other mineral makeup brands too.

* from left : flat top kabuki, handy kabuki, powder brush *

See how cute they are? And so girly too! I bought a pink concealer brush but did not include it in the photo because the three short handled face brushes were too adorable together :-) The brush bristles are all very dense yet extremely soft. They are well made and honestly the most darling brushes I own. They are also very affordable at only RM39 each.


Besides the brushes, I had ordered Lumiere's concealer in Rested as well. My dark circles are terrible and I really need a good concealer although I have been using the mineral foundation to cover up as much as possible. The loose eyeshadow sample that Loving Minerals included for free (in quite a generous amount) is called Honey Brown and it is a gorgeous shimmery bark brown shade. I cannot wait to use it although I need to go see some tutorials because this is the first time I'll be applying an eyeshadow in a loose form. They had also included a sample baggy of Lumiere's Silk Powder in Sand.

The goods came packaged in a bubble pack envelope and each of the brush had individual plastic sleeves which can be re-used. I am a very happy customer and will gladly go back for more. Their service is friendly and helpful. Loving Minerals has made quality mineral makeup and tools easily available to locals, which is a good thing because there aren't that many readily accessible around these parts.

If you do plan to buy something from them, I would recommend their brushes especially if you're into mineral cosmetics. Their pricing is reasonable and you save on paying expensive shipping fees when compared to ordering from other mineral makeup companies online.

website link : lovingminerals.com