Sunday, January 17, 2010

starting the year

I think I had a beauty blog before but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. Or it could have been deleted. In the last few years, I let most of my beauty regime fall by the wayside. It was pure laziness, there is no other excuse. So my skin got to a rather sad state and I looked dowdy and plain most of the time. Before the year ended in 2009, I decided to snap out of my stupor and started taking care of myself again. After all, I only have one face and body. Besides, beauty products are so much fun! Being a woman, there's always an excuse to primp and preen :-)

This is why I am starting the new year with several beauty resolutions:

  • apply sunblock whenever I step out in the daytime
  • use my skincare / bodycare / haircare and not just buy them and stuff them in the drawer
  • always wash my face at night, no matter how dead tired or lazy I feel
  • play with makeup more and again, not just buy them and stuff them in the drawer.
It is a simple list and there is no need to be too ambitious.

We shall see how the year goes :-)