Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting Back Into the Thick of Things

The past two weeks, le hubby and I have had to deal with deaths of our maternal grandmothers, who passed away six days of each other. In the last year, we have lost three grandmothers and my dear dog, Susie. I am still grieving and am feeling rather drained but life does go on and I just have to try to make the most out of it while I can. These deaths have also taught me to not take things for granted and to appreciate and treat my loved ones better whilst they are still living. It is no use having regrets when they are gone.


Anyway, moving on to more pleasant (and less morbid) thoughts, I have a number of upcoming reviews and an exciting giveaway to boot. So, do stay tuned for more to come!

What to Expect:

  • The blog will be a wee bit Chanel-centric the next few weeks as I have discovered quite a few fabulous products that I can't wait to talk about.
  • More blush reviews.
  • A giveaway... Details to be published soon!
  • More nail polish reviews... I have been on a nail polish kick lately and have gone a little bonkers!
  • Foundation and BB cream reviews... Well, because I'm a junkie.

I'll be attending My Women Stuff's MWS 2011 Reader's Choice Awards Party this Saturday and really hope to catch y'all there too :-) Do look out for someone with several cameras plastered to her face because that will be me!